Okay, cheesy, but I thought these facts on 24's Jack Bauer were pretty funny
- Jack Bauer has been to Mars. That's why there's no life on Mars.
- Nostradamus once predicted in his journal: "In the century 21st, the one known as Jacques will be the savior of the world... five seasons in a row." Moments later, Jack Bauer knocked down the door, shot Nostradamus in the kneecaps, and yelled "WHO ARE YOU WORKING FOR?!"
- A Priest, a Rabbi, and a Minister walked into a bar... and Jack Bauer is going to find out why...
- Killing Jack Bauer doesn't make him dead. It just makes him angry.
- Upon hearing that he was played by Kiefer Sutherland, Jack Bauer killed Sutherland. Jack Bauer gets played by no man.
Note: There were others where I saw these, and I would include the link, but there was questionable language.
Second note: 24 is an action-packed TV series produced in real time that centers on a counter-terrorism unit in L.A. and the awesome agent, Jack Bauer.
1 comment:
Jack = Awesome
Post a Comment