Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Random song phrases

This is some of what I heard at the coffee shop during live music tonight...

Open the window to the world. You needn’t be so scared.

It’s a brand new low but that’s where you like to go. Would you ever hold a candle that was real? And the answer is no and that’s just the way it goes. You didn’t even care to ask me how I feel.

Everybody is down on me but the baldheaded woman. In her summer dress she dances with the trees.

I’m paining pictures of her from the opposite side of the road and she is painting pictures of me from the opposite of the road.

My train is coming around the bend, I think that’s what I heard. It could be her best friend, but I think that’s what I heard.

In the candy store you got your hands in all the drawers...

Singer/writer was Tim Parks, http://www.myspace.com/parkstim.

No comments: