skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Earth Words
Tuesday, October 24, 2006
Happy Birthday Sarah Shipp!
I love you and miss you much dear friend! Happy Birthday!
1 comment:
Stephen, Sarah, Nora, Joseph and Isaiah
said...
You just made me cry. Goodness, I miss you. What great times we had, huh?
4:13 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2008
(7)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
2007
(6)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(4)
▼
2006
(83)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(5)
▼
October
(10)
Happy Birthday Sarah Shipp!
Apple Harvest Fest.
Captivation with toilet rendezvous
the dangers of spitting
To Idaho, Oct. 2006
Coeur d’ Alane Lake
Looking towards Coeur d’ Alane, Idaho
Happy Birthday Deborah!!
My sibblings
On D.C. streets
►
September
(6)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(3)
About Me
myinkwell
A social worker-wanna be who loves to write, listen to music, and be in nature. I love learning about people and their behavior.
View my complete profile
1 comment:
You just made me cry. Goodness, I miss you. What great times we had, huh?
Post a Comment